Monday, June 15, 2009

Another Jelly-Filled Mess
I rock the look. I'll be the first to admit it. Never has one man made one shirt look so darn good. 
 
Perhaps I should take a step back and explain myself. For those uninitiated into the Jellyfish Conflict of '09, no explanation will be provided. The twists and turns; alliances and betrayals; heartbreak and anguish are simply too much to be explained. Suffice it to say that my dear friend Klarissa and my mom-away-from-mom Sister Ludwig made me a shirt. Here's me rocking the look:

Now I fit in with my gelatinous relatives

I'm not sure what this turn of events means. One could be led to believe that this is a peace offering:

Smoking the peace jelly.

However, those two are far more devious than their pleasant appearance suggests. Perhaps it's a way to make me look stupid or go against my principles. Perhaps "kick me, I'm a liberal" is written on the back in invisible ink. Or worse yet, perhaps it's made of recycled fibers! This would be terrible indeed.

However, I think it seems more likely that my neighbors are just overly kind to me. Somehow, they found it in their kind hearts to forgive the room vandalizing, name calling, ferocious young man next door and help his sense of fashion at the same time. Maybe it's a dis against my fashion sense, but I appreciate Klarissa and Mama Ludwig all the same.

5 comments:

  1. you look so happy to have received this precious gift in this picture.
    Don't let your guard down.....when you least expect it...muuhaaahaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. They feel bad that your family can't afford to cloth you on their own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can't afford those cool jellyfish t-shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know we should have got it to say I am the Jellyfish. then that really would have put some major rocken in that shirt to go with what it already has.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow your blog so amazing....... visited back and coment back my blog ok... my name gamboel from Jakarta, what your name, be follower ok if you want

    ReplyDelete