Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fist Of McCain (Not A Cheap Karate Movie)

Nation, it's no secret that my dad is a Demo. But now, so is my family. So, today, in order to combat the dangers of liberalism in my family, I slapped a McCain sticker onto the back of my hand. When I rose my fist into the air, I was literally "Raisin' McCain." I could even say that I knew John McCain like the back of my hand. As my final act of defiance, I punched a picture of Obama. That'll teach the fam.


If only they had listened to my request to do town hall meetings. By now, we could have done at least ten, and I wouldn't have had to resort to such drastic measures.

3 comments:

  1. Impressive photo-shopping skills. And don't despair--I think Josh likes McCain better than Obama, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are punching the guy who has the words HOPE under him. It reaffirms how serious you are, “I don’t care what his says or how smooth he says it cause I’m just gunna punch em’”. I am glad that you are there to save your family from the liberal propaganda.

    ReplyDelete