Sunday, October 15, 2006

Heroic Herberts Moved

To whom it may concern (and to those it won't concern, too),

The Adventures of Heroic Herbert have been moved to a new blog! The new blog is heroic-herbert.blogspot.com . I hope that all you loyal readers will continue to read weekly, as otherwise, I'm pretty much wasting my time.

On a side note, I've also created a blog that mocks things that I see around town, hear on TV, or see in commercials in short paragraphs. If the mocking done in Heroic Herbert and The Waterlogged Blog isn't enough for you, visit random-mocking.blogspot.com . Or just use the links on this blog to get to either blog.

Thanks for your time and readership,
The Chlorine Addict

1 comment:

  1. Genius. That's all I have to say. You're a genius. I love reading your mocking. Thank you, Mark.

    ReplyDelete